Once we go on an African safari we make a degree of chatting to other visitors and over the past sixteen years now we have compiled the following list of top ten motives people leave the comfort of their properties with a view to travel to Southern or East Africa on a guided or self-drive safari.
When you have been on safari, or are thinking of going, see in case your motive ties up with any of the ten which might be listed below.
They are listed in order of importance:
1. Rest – People need to flee the stress of work and just relax. Some individuals chill out on the swimming pool, read a book on the camp lawns, while others need solitude – the peace and quiet that you just get on the Kruger bushveld camps or Kgalagadi wilderness camps. However you relax, recharging your batteries by breaking away from routine in an African nationwide park is nice medicine!
2. Photography – The ‘big-5’, ‘super-seven’ and ‘elusive-eleven’ are all exciting animals to photograph and your photos will provide perfect souvenirs for you to take back home. The Southern African parks of Kruger, Kgalagadi, Etosha and Pilanesberg are best game-viewing destinations as all of them provide excellent opportunities for wildlife photography.
3. Nature – Some individuals go on an African safari for educational reasons corresponding to to watch endangered species, documenting certain animals and plants or to see how many totally different birds and mammals they will see and tick-off.
4. Family and Friends – Many individuals have friends and/or relations scattered all over the world and happening a safari together is the perfect way to be collectively while experiencing wildlife and the wilderness.
5. Food and Culture – People wish to expertise different cultures and an African safari will expose you to many unique cultures, from the Himba tribe in Namibia and the Zulus in South Africa to the Maasai in Kenya. And remember the various different foods! We’ve had delicious German food in Namibia; succulent seafood in Mozambique & Tanzania and tasted practically every game animal in South Africa, of which elephant and impala have been yummy.
6. Points of interest – These might be natural points of interest comparable to spectacular landscapes like the Victoria Falls or luxury lodging comparable to is discovered in the Kruger Park’s private lodges or the East African parks. Another attraction is the climate – when it’s snowing in Europe and America, Africa has sunny skies with balmy evenings!
7. Activities – Nature picture-excursions, hiking, mountain biking, horse-back or elephant-back safaris and even conferences are activities that can improve your safari experience.
8. Honeymoon – If you’re getting married you want to go to a special place to celebrate and many of the southern and east African national parks provide the ideal setting for you. Most game reserves and relaxation camps have at least one private chalet that is perfect for honeymooners.
9. Spiritual – The African safari expertise will affect most individuals and they need to start thinking about life – appreciating what they have, thanking God for His many blessings and also pondering on questions like ‘where can we come from?’, ‘what’s the goal of life?’ and ‘what happens to us after we die?’.
10. Healing – Individuals usually visit nationwide parks to scatter the ashes of a liked one because the place has particular significance for them. The Kruger Park is one such in style place the place you may combine a safari with the healing act of returning a loved one to nature.
So, chances are you’ll determine with one of the reasons above or your motive may be a combination of the above points. Whatever the case, travelling on a safari can, and should be, an unforgettable experience.
For more information regarding uganda safaris and tours check out the site.